It’s in my head, I can’t forget what you once said.
The words I read, the fractured soul that I can’t mend.
Right here with me, killing the void I used to be.
Remembering through fading sparks of memory.
Two broken hands lift seven wounds and fight to stand
To keep the lungs from…
I’ve got to find a way to stop before it starts.
Finding its way through my veins right to my heart.
I never thought it something everyone could see.
And it kills within me.
- a-mojave-worn-smile likes this
- ithinkhernamewaskaylyn reblogged this from sp0ntaneous-human-d3c0nstruction
- sp0ntaneous-human-d3c0nstruction reblogged this from heyspeedy
- sp0ntaneous-human-d3c0nstruction likes this
- cie-cie-caladrius reblogged this from heyspeedy
- anonymousserialkillers likes this
- luthien-ancalimon reblogged this from heyspeedy
- burdenedw-gloriouspurposev1 reblogged this from heyspeedy
- burdenedw-gloriouspurposev1 likes this
- heyspeedy posted this